Beauty Hacks You Wish You Knew Sooner•
Posted on June 21 2017
Beauty is an essential part of our everyday routine. So today, we've gathered some of our all-time favorite beauty hacks for you. Whether you're rushing for time in the morning, saving money or you're just plain lazy, here are some fool-proof beauty hacks you wish you knew sooner.
- To make lipstick last all day, hold a tissue over your lips and dust them with translucent powder. Works just as well as using a lip liner, and you'll have long-lasting lipstick for the whole day!
- If you accidentally purchase a foundation that's too dark, adding a bit of moisturizer to your mix can help lighten it. Save yourself the money (and trouble) of having to repurchase the product with this tip.
- Fix foundation stains with a little bit of shaving creams. Wipe a dollop of shaving cream on the spot to pretreat it before tossing it in the wash. This helps with the cleaning process and ensures no foundation stain will stay on your clothes.
- Prevent clumps in your mascara by running it under hot water before use. However, if you've had it for a while, you might want to toss it because we're all about finding beauty hacks and ways to prolong the use of your makeup but an eye infection is a definite no-no. So, just keep a look out for that and know the expiration date of your products!
- Warm your lash curler for curls that last. But do remember not to hold it against your lashes for more than a few seconds, you wouldn't want anything happening to your lashes.
Now that you know these beauty hacks, we hope it'll make life a bit easier and your makeup routine a lot better. Stay tuned for more beauty hacks, tips and tricks. You'll definitely come back for more!